April 1, 2010
We at O-ink are happy to announce that we have added 11 new replacement cartridges to growing list of inkjet and laser cartridges we offer.
- HP 60 Series Replacements: We now have both the standard and XL versions of both the cartridges available.
- HP 901 Series Replacements: We now have both the standard and XL black cartridges along with the color cartridge available.
- Brother LC61 Replacements: All four colors are available. These are not generic/third party cartridges, these are empty Brother cartridges that have been cleaned, inspected, and filled.
All of our cartridges are filled the the full weight of the OEM’s cartridges and carry our one year guarantee. If you have any questions or need to place an order just look us up at www.oinkinkstore.com
June 3, 2008
This is a follow up post to my post at the beginning of May (here is the link). I have noticed some interesting things happening in the past month that I thought were a few months off.
- Prices have already started to go up. I have checked two local Walmart’s and the prices for their cartridges have already gone up about 10% roughly. Now this is not a nation wide affect yet, but for our local Walmart’s the prices are staying.
- More people are looking to save – We have seen our sales keep going up. Granted in May, June, and July we are usually slow, however, our slow down this year has not been the same as in years past. We are seeing higher traffic from people who want to try and save some cash.
- The cartridge manufactures are starting to increase their prices. Here is an article from Kodak. With them increasing prices, that means that their black cartridge will increase by about $2 and color about $3 if the prices affect the cartridges. Their printers, which are mentioned in the article, will go up from $20 to $40.
We personally have seen small price increases in our OEM products, but not in our replacement and refilled products. In fact, as for the next 6 months, O-ink should not have to increase our replacement or refilled prices, of course barring a major increase in prices.
With that being said, I am going to change my outlook for the year. The prices will probably go up from 5-10% to 10-30% by years end.
Also, if you are looking for Kodak Cartridges, here is the link for our replacements.